FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

{Detective}

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
Frank Lloyd Wright
May27
A bush of stunning flowers were growing outside the most quaint city home and the vibrant red drew me in instantly. When I realized they were peonies I was full of more delight and surprise. I got a glorious rush of gratitude and inspiration. A reaction was set of that lingered with me.
Over the weekend,  I went camping with my sister and during one of our campfire conversations I remarked that the woods were Mother's Natures anti-depressant. All natural, no side effects. My kind of medicine.
I love and grateful that can get daily doses of this gift, on walks in the city as well as hikes in the woods. It is everywhere, if I look close enough.  And when I take time to study or watch, the goodness magnifies and it sets off those wonderful neuro-chemicals that soothe and center.
I am amazed how it all in constant connection with itself, holding me up and moving me forward.

No comments: