FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, May 14, 2015

{To all those days}

“Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the Romance of the unusual.”-Ernest Hemingway

May14b

May14


So I'll just go ahead and do that then Mr. Hemingway... I'm believing that my 40's not only will be but have to be better than those crazy 30's. I never have minded getting older. I acknowledge those normal moments that come with time. Contemplation and noticing how fast life goes, holding onto growing children and asking them to slow down, aching joints, memories that are colored and fainter. I welcome the wisdom that comes with experience and choices (for better or worse) that accumulated into 40 years of a pretty darn good life. Those massive barriers and boundaries holding life safely at bay has given way to more gentleness and appreciation of precious present moments...

No comments: