FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

{Sahara}

“As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful. They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness-just the pure air to breathe and the strength to breath it; just warmth and shelter and home folks; just plain food that gives us strength; the bright sunshine on a cold day; and a cool breeze when the day is warm.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder I've never been a big fan of the Rose. More of a tulip girl. I can certainly appreciate roses but I never got that wow, breathless feeling you get when you see something beautiful. Then I saw this beautiful rose. Apparantly, there are many different types of roses (Might be common knowledge but not fore me!). It was hidden among many other day old roses ready to be thrown away. The way it opened, the color and even the name gave me that...wow, breathless feeling. I was lucky enough to be able to take it home. Every time I walk in the door it sits on my dining table and greets me. I am happy and wowed every time. A everyday blessing, the rose.

No comments: