FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, June 11, 2014

{Castle on a Cloud}

“I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. And this is one: I'm going to tell it - but take care not to smile at any part of it.” ― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights I've been lucky enough to live a life where I have fulfilled many of my dreams. Of course they have changed how I see the world and opened doors that have led to new, different dreams. Honestly, If I'm not too careful, I could easily get lost in daydreams...night dreams...mid-afternoon, lunch haze dreams. And d it goes. My newest job opportunity has been an unexpected dream. How I ended up here, I can't fathom. The process has been like one of those Russian Dolls where a big doll opens, another small doll appears...til the end. One tiny doll left. Just staring you back in the face. Similar to all these beautiful, dreamy flowers that stare me in the face. All day. So I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm "trusting the process." Letting life and all it's incredible dreams unfold without pushing, pulling and twisting it to death. And in itself is a big deal. Just some random, free floating observations for the day. Peace on out and I hope your day is filled with many sweet, crazy and unexpected dreams.

No comments: