FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Sunday, April 2, 2017

{New Horizon}

“Ya’ll, I know this world is far from perfect.
I am not the type to mistake a streetlight for the moon.
I know our wounds are deep as the Atlantic.
But every ocean has a shoreline and every shoreline has a tide that is constantly returning to wake the songbirds in our hands, to wake the music in our bones.”
-Andrea Gibson
I was able to attend a sunrise meeting on the beach last weekend. It was difficult to pay attention as my eyes were caught on the sun waking up over the ocean. It's the artist curse to attempt to capture the picture as seen in ones mind. These do no justice to Mother Nature masterpiece... I sat and contemplated grace. Energy swirled through and around me. It was a period of pure mindfulness. And I am again reminded of something bigger than myself, guiding my steps and coursing through my veins.

No comments: