FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, February 25, 2016

{Blooming on Eat Street}

“Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing...” ― Elizabeth Gilbert feb25 I walk past this garden most days of the week and have never seen it in good shape...but I haven't seen it in spring yet, and I have a feeling it will be a tangletown mess (a good thing!) These are the winter days when I spend a lot of time in the happy places of my imagination. Which include, first and foremost not winter...alas it's almost done. The last few miles of the race are always the toughest. Legs want to fall off, stomach wants to puke itself up and most importantly mental toughness is touch and go. However, after years of conditioning...I know I've got it in me to cross the finish line. To spring! To spring forward-ness...and blooming gardens that are real, not just in my happy place.

No comments: