I did not play the Powerball, but hypothetically if I did play and it turned out I won...Besides purchasing my farm home and a small island on the equator to retreat to January through March (there had to brome drama on a subzero day).... I'd always have flowers to surround my life. And to surround the people I love. They make me happy and add color and zest to the day. Even when they wilt, I still find them beautiful. And for the most part there hasn't been a flower I've met that I haven't appreciated. Well, perhaps the Lily but only because it reminds me of funerals and leaves me gasping for air.
flowers are like letters, they send messages, tell stories and leave memories which warm my heart.
Sunday, January 17, 2016
{tucked away}
"Only mystery allows us to live, only mystery.”
― Federico García Lorca
I did not play the Powerball, but hypothetically if I did play and it turned out I won...Besides purchasing my farm home and a small island on the equator to retreat to January through March (there had to brome drama on a subzero day).... I'd always have flowers to surround my life. And to surround the people I love. They make me happy and add color and zest to the day. Even when they wilt, I still find them beautiful. And for the most part there hasn't been a flower I've met that I haven't appreciated. Well, perhaps the Lily but only because it reminds me of funerals and leaves me gasping for air.
flowers are like letters, they send messages, tell stories and leave memories which warm my heart.
I did not play the Powerball, but hypothetically if I did play and it turned out I won...Besides purchasing my farm home and a small island on the equator to retreat to January through March (there had to brome drama on a subzero day).... I'd always have flowers to surround my life. And to surround the people I love. They make me happy and add color and zest to the day. Even when they wilt, I still find them beautiful. And for the most part there hasn't been a flower I've met that I haven't appreciated. Well, perhaps the Lily but only because it reminds me of funerals and leaves me gasping for air.
flowers are like letters, they send messages, tell stories and leave memories which warm my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment