I've never been a stay out late type of person, which seems the recipe for New Year's Eve party success. However, I do enjoy the celebrations and reflections that come with the closing of an old year and the start of a new one. I get time is simply a man made concept, you can start over the same day if you want to (etc etc) but I still like New Years. All fresh, clean and full of potential. It's like the starting line for a race. It's clear cut and there is commradery to the crowd. Except we all are running our own race...that cross each other's paths. Akin to The Amazing Race TV show with all the fun and drama..
My only goal for the year would to continue on a path of purpose, health and authenticity. Simple enough. Oh and as always to take more pictures, make more art, less conflict...hug and kiss more...whine and bitch less. Play more, work less...or make work into play. Cook more, eat out less....Write more, buy flowers...stress less....Laugh more....lots of laughing. lots of hugging. lots of peace
Thursday, December 31, 2015
{Great Amazing Race}
“Collecting the dots. Then connecting them. And then sharing the connections with those around you. This is how a creative human works. Collecting, connecting, sharing.”
― Amanda Palmer, The Art of Asking; or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help
I've never been a stay out late type of person, which seems the recipe for New Year's Eve party success. However, I do enjoy the celebrations and reflections that come with the closing of an old year and the start of a new one. I get time is simply a man made concept, you can start over the same day if you want to (etc etc) but I still like New Years. All fresh, clean and full of potential. It's like the starting line for a race. It's clear cut and there is commradery to the crowd. Except we all are running our own race...that cross each other's paths. Akin to The Amazing Race TV show with all the fun and drama..
My only goal for the year would to continue on a path of purpose, health and authenticity. Simple enough. Oh and as always to take more pictures, make more art, less conflict...hug and kiss more...whine and bitch less. Play more, work less...or make work into play. Cook more, eat out less....Write more, buy flowers...stress less....Laugh more....lots of laughing. lots of hugging. lots of peace
I've never been a stay out late type of person, which seems the recipe for New Year's Eve party success. However, I do enjoy the celebrations and reflections that come with the closing of an old year and the start of a new one. I get time is simply a man made concept, you can start over the same day if you want to (etc etc) but I still like New Years. All fresh, clean and full of potential. It's like the starting line for a race. It's clear cut and there is commradery to the crowd. Except we all are running our own race...that cross each other's paths. Akin to The Amazing Race TV show with all the fun and drama..
My only goal for the year would to continue on a path of purpose, health and authenticity. Simple enough. Oh and as always to take more pictures, make more art, less conflict...hug and kiss more...whine and bitch less. Play more, work less...or make work into play. Cook more, eat out less....Write more, buy flowers...stress less....Laugh more....lots of laughing. lots of hugging. lots of peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment