I will not complain about winter, only that I was taken aback with the drop in temps, ice and wind that hit yesterday. The drastic changes tend to drop me into a funk. To combat this bump in the road, I found a picture from Florida, from the beach, with sand and flowers. All things happy and warm. I imaginatively stuck my toes in the sand, stuck a flower in my hair and enjoyed the view.
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
{A December Blossom}
“He who kisses joy as it flies by will live in eternity's sunrise.”
― William Blake
I will not complain about winter, only that I was taken aback with the drop in temps, ice and wind that hit yesterday. The drastic changes tend to drop me into a funk. To combat this bump in the road, I found a picture from Florida, from the beach, with sand and flowers. All things happy and warm. I imaginatively stuck my toes in the sand, stuck a flower in my hair and enjoyed the view.
I will not complain about winter, only that I was taken aback with the drop in temps, ice and wind that hit yesterday. The drastic changes tend to drop me into a funk. To combat this bump in the road, I found a picture from Florida, from the beach, with sand and flowers. All things happy and warm. I imaginatively stuck my toes in the sand, stuck a flower in my hair and enjoyed the view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment