― Jerry Garcia



I went on a photo walk and spotted these two awesome looking garages in an alley near my house. Instantly it reminded me of tie die (which I love) and I thought how LUCKY these people were to have such trippin, colorful places to hold their cars. As with most things the pictures hardly do it justice. It just made me happy to see this part of the alleyway which probably sounds ridiculous.
Plastered on the walls were not only colors but shapes and textures that added to the pieces....An instant Rosarchach test....What do you see?
All in all I've had a blast designing cards for my shop. I hit flow and it's pretty sweet. Now if I just could sustain a living then life would be great. It's in the works, I have a vision. My time in Owatawana really inspired me and I just know where I should be. Getting there will be the fun part.



No comments:
Post a Comment