FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Thursday, September 25, 2014

{Coming to Get Ya}

And I realize that no matter where I am, whether in a little room full of thought, or in this endless universe of stars and mountains, it’s all in my mind.” ― Jack Kerouac, Lonesome Traveler Fall is here and it makes me incredibly happy. The air is crisp and the bold colors that mark autumn's presence are everywhere. My eyes seem to be on fire. No doubt this blog will be contain an onslaught of fall's bliss. Today I got out right during the golden hour and snapped a few shots. As I sorted through them, this picture caught my eye. It symbolizes the entrance into a new season. Outstretched tree branches with sleeves of multicolors reach out, almost to say come with won't you... And of course the surprise bokeh left me camera geek alert giddy! It's time to pull out your scarfs and sweaters, eat them apples and look around to savor the transition to this new season!

No comments: