FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Sunday, August 24, 2014

{Spin Me Right Round}

Adventure is worthwhile. Aesop I stared quite awhile at this sight. First trying to meter right for the sun flare and then speed of the "spinner crazy fair I'd never go on ride." It was enjoyable to watch the participants try to master the spin within the spin that was object of this fair ride. After two crazy minutes they popped out of their rust cages with what appeared to be a smeared grin on their faces from what I am assuming was a good time...While this is not my cup of tea it sure was fun watching the entire scenario play out. Fairs are just fabulous places to watch people, animals, society colliding as a whole in a compact radius...winnebago traveling families, 4H culture...etc A bonus of this shot came later when I noticed that I had managed to capture some bokeh along with the sun flare. At first I thought it was blazing light induced blind spots from staring directly into the sun. My kind of fun. As opposed to 2 minute spin rides in a metal bucket giant pinwheel.

No comments: