FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Monday, May 26, 2014

{Bling} Clarion, PA Fine Art Photography

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan, Cosmos I noticed these leaves on a recent walk. With the way the sun hit them , the absolute purity of the blue sky and bold compliments of dark tree bark, the sky looked like it was full of twinkling diamonds or stars. Some spots were so beautifully lit I paused to watch for awhile. I realize I've been posting non-stop, excruciating detailed photos of every last bud of spring coming to be... but bear with me. I've wanted to work on capturing better focus and seeing the light, and well, what better time of year to find such great subjects. And it was a long winter with some pretty crazy cabin fever. It's nice to get out! Oh almost summer how I love you....

No comments: