First of all I want to thank all my clients for their patience as the concussion/broken nose drama lasted quite awhile. It was very hard for this busy body woman to sit still and do nothing. I love to work, run, swim, move, hike, play with m kids...etc etc...and was stuck laying on the couch watching really horrid television. Although I did discover Modern Family so I am happy about that. As of now, I am happy to say that I have doctor clearance to work and even did a walk/run of 3 miles the other day.
I am excited to announce that I was published in this months issue of Minnesota Monthly. I took a head shot of the new senior curator of the Walker Art Museum. The Walker is very lucky to have her and I was very honored to have been chosen for the work.
Last but not least, not to be confusing, my business number will stay as 612-418-4665. I will be traveling between Phoenix, AZ and Minneapolis, MN as I have built a great client base in both states. I will be leaving for Phoenix tomorrow for work but returning around Sept 19th and staying for 3-4 weeks. I am booking fast so please email or call if you are interested in a session. Thank you again and hope to see you all soon. And to all those kiddos out there Good luck with the start or hope the start of your school year went great!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment