FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Monday, September 12, 2011

{As the cookie crumbles} Traveling Lifestyle and Fine Art Photographer

"You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose."
— Lou Holtz


Have you ever had one of these days,weeks,months, summers where the cookie just does not just crumble but is smashed in half by a sledge hammer.... I have but, as crazy as it sounds, enjoy them as much as the days where you bite into a wonderful fresh cookie and a enjoy a nice cup of coffee with and the sky is the limit. These moments break you down, open you up and make you stronger (wishy washy former school counselor warning...)
I wanted to update my clients and friends that I will be back in Minneapolis September 19th through most of October. I also continue to appreciate the patience as I catch up on back photographs from previous and currrent clients.
Please let me know if you are interested in a future session. I am booking fast and if last year is any indication, winter started mid-October...oye!
More updates to follow.
Til then I hope when I return I don't bring the rain and clouds....I seem to do that these days.

Stacey

blog1

No comments: