FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Head in the Game} Minneaplolis, MN Lifestyle Photography

I want to thank again all my clients who are so patiently waiting for this pictures from the last couple of weeks. I was pretty sick for most of the week and now better than ever. Today I had a wonderful session with a former co-worker and friend for her daughter who is graduating this year. Two years ago I photographed her son. I was blessed to have such a lovely family to work with. The other day I had another great senior session with a former friend and colleague. Those previews are yet to come.


For now, Here are some previews for clients from the studio over the last few weeks.

More to come. I will keep you posted but until then enjoy the most perfect summer day there is today. I can't stop grinning!

1web

2web

3web

3web

4web

No comments: