“I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.”
-- T. S. Eliot
I won't lie.
I posted this deep quote because i have huge ego complex about motherhood and I know what my kids need...
Yup. More than them.
Yup.
WHATEVER....
So i wanted laughter and deep deep empathy (dramatic insert)
when I posted this quote and pics.
For years I have been a sucker for those cheap Walgreen blow up pools.
For years I buy and fail. Not this year.
Which are a (insert adjective of choice involving frustration anger rage) to blow up....
But i feel this obsessive, stupid need to conquer this cheap pool like and make it work....
Crazy.
Waste of Money.
Killing our new sod grass...
Dumb.
Selfish.
Yup. Yet I plow or (pump) on...
Guess what Walgreens. I did it with your cheap air pump that broke right after.
I did it despite having almost a heat stroke...and begs from the kids for the sprinkler...
but it was 98 degrees...
and the end
justified the means...
for me at least
-and that folks is a stacey cordes taxi cab confession...oye!
-- T. S. Eliot
I won't lie.
I posted this deep quote because i have huge ego complex about motherhood and I know what my kids need...
Yup. More than them.
Yup.
WHATEVER....
So i wanted laughter and deep deep empathy (dramatic insert)
when I posted this quote and pics.
For years I have been a sucker for those cheap Walgreen blow up pools.
For years I buy and fail. Not this year.
Which are a (insert adjective of choice involving frustration anger rage) to blow up....
But i feel this obsessive, stupid need to conquer this cheap pool like and make it work....
Crazy.
Waste of Money.
Killing our new sod grass...
Dumb.
Selfish.
Yup. Yet I plow or (pump) on...
Guess what Walgreens. I did it with your cheap air pump that broke right after.
I did it despite having almost a heat stroke...and begs from the kids for the sprinkler...
but it was 98 degrees...
and the end
justified the means...
for me at least
-and that folks is a stacey cordes taxi cab confession...oye!



No comments:
Post a Comment