"There is always something left to love."
— Gabriel García Márquez
A few announcements:
-There is one spot left for the birthday special and 3 spots left for the Express Sessions on May 23rd. Please contact me if you are interested.
-I will be heading East for the month of July and will not be doing any Minnesota sessions during this time. I will periodically be checking email and attending to business.
And because no post is quite right without a picture....Here are a few from Afton State Park. A beautiful state park that I highly recommend a jaunt to...
— Gabriel García Márquez
A few announcements:
-There is one spot left for the birthday special and 3 spots left for the Express Sessions on May 23rd. Please contact me if you are interested.
-I will be heading East for the month of July and will not be doing any Minnesota sessions during this time. I will periodically be checking email and attending to business.
And because no post is quite right without a picture....Here are a few from Afton State Park. A beautiful state park that I highly recommend a jaunt to...



No comments:
Post a Comment