FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{Resting Places} Twin Cities Fine Art Photographer

Cause in my head there’s a greyhound station
Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations
-Death Cab for Cutie

I am excited to offer fine art prints for sale for anyone who is interested. All these prints can be found in my Etsy Store below. They are mounted on matboard and ready to be framed. Different sized prints will be offered as will greeting cards. All fine art will be signed by myself. When you have a chance take a peek and keep coming back. It will be continually updated.
I love to take photographs that tell stories about how I see life through the camera lens. Included are pictures from every day life in Minnesota to the many travel adventures I have had the pleasure to take. There will also be a link at the bottom of my blog that will remain after this post is bumped down. The pictures below are all for sale and were taken during our most recent trip to Phoenix, Arizona.

Stacey Cordes Fine Art Print Store



No comments: