Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
-Jimi Hendrix
Remember this post a few months back...
Since that time, he has decided that it was a good time to be born, much to the delight of mom, dad, big sister and the rest of the family.
At 8 days old I had the pleasure of spending a few morning hours with this family to record the memories of the first weeks of life.
A morning filled with comforting, feedings, love, and anticipation.
and some espresso.
I left as a new set of loving friends arrived to meet the new family member.
Blessed to have a spent a few hours experiencing the newness of life.
Curiously pondering where the journey might take this boy.
A successful businessman and talented musician like dad?
A successful businesswoman and talented artist like mom?
Rocker? President?
What's your guess?
-Jimi Hendrix
Remember this post a few months back...
Since that time, he has decided that it was a good time to be born, much to the delight of mom, dad, big sister and the rest of the family.
At 8 days old I had the pleasure of spending a few morning hours with this family to record the memories of the first weeks of life.
A morning filled with comforting, feedings, love, and anticipation.
and some espresso.
I left as a new set of loving friends arrived to meet the new family member.
Blessed to have a spent a few hours experiencing the newness of life.
Curiously pondering where the journey might take this boy.
A successful businessman and talented musician like dad?
A successful businesswoman and talented artist like mom?
Rocker? President?
What's your guess?



No comments:
Post a Comment