Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
-- Buddha
-- Buddha
I would love to thank all my clients this past year for the pleasure of working with you. I am truly humbled by how many people have trusted me to capture their memories and how the business has grown way past what I could have thought possible. I am lucky to say I love my job. It inspires me and challenges to grow individually, professionally and spiritually. Thank you.
A few notes before break.
2010 will be an exciting year for Stacey Cordes Photography and at the beginning of January I will be announcing changes, contests, plans and modeling searches. All these activities promise to be exciting, fresh and creative. Please stop back after the start of the year to see what is in store.
There will be a change in pricing structure for 2010. Clients who have booked a session for next year and paid the session fee have been locked into last years pricing. However, if you have not made your deposit by December 20th you will be held to 2010 pricing. This is true for portraiture and weddings.
I will continue to check email, do periodic photo of the day, return calls as I wrap up the holiday season. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to drop a line.
Happy Holidays. Enjoy the people you love and keep warm-
Stacey



No comments:
Post a Comment