"Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you."
-Charlie Brown to Snoopy”
Wow. I just realized how neglected my poor little blog has become now that I am rounding down the holiday season and up to my ears in editing and packaging. I thought I would take a break to show off the new 5lb bottle of energy bouncing around the Cordes household. I hold the Klopp family (see blogpost below) responsible for this rash decision. I am normally so cool, concrete, rational and collected:)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am excited for this month of holiday gathering, joy and spirit. This weekend, December 5 and 6, will be the final weekend for sessions for the month of December. I will be taking the remainder of the month off to celebrate the season with loved ones and recharge for the exciting new year ahead. If you are interested in a session please contact me as soon as possible. Until then, keep checking back. It has been a great year. I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful job and for all the clients who have joined me in this journey this year. I promise a wonderful New Year to come!
-Charlie Brown to Snoopy”
Wow. I just realized how neglected my poor little blog has become now that I am rounding down the holiday season and up to my ears in editing and packaging. I thought I would take a break to show off the new 5lb bottle of energy bouncing around the Cordes household. I hold the Klopp family (see blogpost below) responsible for this rash decision. I am normally so cool, concrete, rational and collected:)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am excited for this month of holiday gathering, joy and spirit. This weekend, December 5 and 6, will be the final weekend for sessions for the month of December. I will be taking the remainder of the month off to celebrate the season with loved ones and recharge for the exciting new year ahead. If you are interested in a session please contact me as soon as possible. Until then, keep checking back. It has been a great year. I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful job and for all the clients who have joined me in this journey this year. I promise a wonderful New Year to come!



1 comment:
Oh my.... how can you say "NO" to a face like that!!! Very cute... hope all is going well with the new puppy!
Post a Comment