Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. Gloria Steinem
This is what I remember. In college I saw Gloria Steinem speak. It by far was one of the most monumental experiences of my life. This woman is my heroine.
There was a heckler in the audience and she handled him with such grace. I continued to just fixate and soak in every word she said. At the end of the lecture I approached her.
Shaking, I spit out something along the lines of "I love you, you are amazing, blah blah ," She looked at me and smiled. Gave a polite thank you. Just wow.
Now more than ever, I think of pulling out her books and re-reading her inspiring message. To dream. To plan.
Friday, November 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment