FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Monday, July 11, 2016

{Joy and Woe}

Joy and woe are woven fine,
A clothing for the soul divine,
Under every grief and pine,
Runs a joy with silken twine.
It is right it should be so,
We were made for joy and woe,
And when this we rightly know,
Through the world we safely go.
-William Blake

I loved how this vine stretched across the rock so I hunched down to capture it's beautiful trail. As I looked closer I noticed a little friend photo-bombing my picture. It was certainly unexpected and I watched through my camera as it hung out in the vine, peering at me from the side. It eventually made it's way out of my picture, not before I managed a quick capture. These little moments bring me joy and I hope not too much woe for this cute chipmunk who could only imagine what predator was this 50mm lens of mine!

No comments: