FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Wednesday, January 7, 2015

{Speckles, Sparkles, Snow}

“The world's big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” 
― John Muir





Winter. Is. Here. Officially, in January. It was nice, the 50 degree springiness of December. The last few days has brought non-stop snow. Being forced outside by my job, I finally embraced the cold and the camera. It was too good of an opportunity ! But, wow, the wind and...the snow! It was white out, blowing, drifting, wrapping around everything in sight.  By the lake it was ruthless . It was romantic. Porcelain delicate snow. Powdered, Speckled...and soft.  I got out of the truck, in between the few minutes of rest, and tried to capture what I saw in my head (always drawn to the branches and berries) It's...never quite what I pictured. Which leads to more searching...but beautiful and I am satisfied nonetheless.... Winter is a big place, and their is lot's to see

No comments: