FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Saturday, November 2, 2013

{Little Shop of Horrors} St. Peter, MN Lifestyle Photography

Gee, I wish you folks could see this. Hey Seymour, where did you get this WEEEEEEEEEEIRD plant? -Little Shop of Horrors Thor1 thor2 I had a chance to check out Perry (not Thor as I misnamed it earlier) the Third at the campus of Gustavus Adolphus on Friday night. Thor is a stinky plant that blooms when it wants to. I dig that attitude with plants or people. The trip to St. Peter was beautiful and reminded me of my many many trips through the quaint town when I was in grad school...some time ago. I stopped there on and off but finally got to spend the evening in a sweet town full of nice folks and fun. If you have time for the drive, I highly recommend. Whether you see Thor (stinky stinky Thor) or just jaunting through Southern Minnesota.

No comments: