"No one ever said life was fair. Just Eventful."
— Carol Burnett
First announcement: I have new phone number for my business please no longer call my cell number. The new number is:
612-225-1677
Second announcement:
— Carol Burnett
First announcement: I have new phone number for my business please no longer call my cell number. The new number is:
612-225-1677
Second announcement:
It has been an eventful summer for this photographer. I am still on pace to get out photographs to clients but due to a chase after my beagle who decided to "explore the neighborhood solo"I had to dart out the door, running full force in chacos. Of course with all my grace (insert eyeroll) I tripped and ended flat on my face. Literally.
Leading to yet another trip to ER (on a side note, I have been to a few and can give you advice on quality service, comfort of sheets, pillows, etc...). Kidding aside, I suffered a minor fracture that set me back a few days. I still am working my hardest to get these disks and proof books to my wonderful clients.
And watch out for those city sidewalks they have a way of sneaking up on you.
Please call or email with any questions. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
And of course no post is quite right without a picture....
Leading to yet another trip to ER (on a side note, I have been to a few and can give you advice on quality service, comfort of sheets, pillows, etc...). Kidding aside, I suffered a minor fracture that set me back a few days. I still am working my hardest to get these disks and proof books to my wonderful clients.
And watch out for those city sidewalks they have a way of sneaking up on you.
Please call or email with any questions. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
And of course no post is quite right without a picture....



No comments:
Post a Comment