Ok. I admit it. I have become one of those mini van carting your kid around moms {snicker away friends who can point our my soapbox speeches that I would never do this}...but it's fun and she's got a ton of spirit and energy. No one told me how entertaining (and so cute)it is to watch 6 and 7 year old boys and girls start their athletic journey. They all got the basketball "buffalo stance" defense pose going on, can "travel" quite well with the ball {my personal favorite} and are quite disciplined in the transition from not kicking the ball { for all those soccer players out there like my kiddo} to passing and dribbling. It will be great to watch them grow over the season and years.
The people you meet at games have a community and I like that.
The MFAC association, which is a part of our hood, is a great fit for our family and has us meet new people. Plus her dad's coach. Which is sweet.
Now whether I bring the 135mm or 85mm lens is the question....and light at this gym...all natural...sweet shots for both of us!


No comments:
Post a Comment