FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL

CORDESPHOTO@GMAIL.COM


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{few announcements}

I have been so excited these past few months with the sessions that I have had the privledge of photographing for such great clients. Along with this time, I started a great new job so the balance of doing both has been fun but challenging. As stated on client contract, your proofs may take up to three weeks for processing. This is the current time frame I am running on. If you have any questions please contact me.

I am completely booked for October and have limited spots for November. I will be taking the entire month of December off to rest, transition and spend the holidays with my family. Most importantly re- familiarize myself with my own children who have had a mom locked away in her office being a crazy editing fool:)

All orders that are needed for the holiday time need to be placed by November 23rd. After this time I cannot guarantee you will receive your product in the time needed.

Beginning in January, I will be taking limited sessions and hope to offer new opportunities and exciting specials.

And as always, have a glorious day!

No comments: