“Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working.”
-Pablo Picasso
Life has been quite busy as of late. I normally always post previews of recent sessions but have not been able to keep up with this task. This session was truly a favorite of mine and although it occurred almost a month ago I feel like sharing a lot of my favorites of the evening. It combined such lovely things as a adventerous, creative, fun and loving family, beautiful golden hour light that lit the session simply perfect, a location that is one of my favorites in St. Paul and mostly doing what I love doing...tagging along with a family and documenting the fun they have together.
-Pablo Picasso
Life has been quite busy as of late. I normally always post previews of recent sessions but have not been able to keep up with this task. This session was truly a favorite of mine and although it occurred almost a month ago I feel like sharing a lot of my favorites of the evening. It combined such lovely things as a adventerous, creative, fun and loving family, beautiful golden hour light that lit the session simply perfect, a location that is one of my favorites in St. Paul and mostly doing what I love doing...tagging along with a family and documenting the fun they have together.
Oh and a big welcome back to the sun. Which is shining brightly today. I have dearly missed you!



No comments:
Post a Comment