Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you will cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.......
Crosby, Stills and Nash
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.......
Crosby, Stills and Nash
As I shift through what gets edited and presented I come across pictures for some reason or another I feel a real connection with in my own life. I call these my "Artist's Favorite." I picked this photograph because yesterday I took my five year old to her Kindergarten screening. She was so excited "she did not want to leave..." When I checked her in, I handed over her birth certificate. January 28, 2004....8:48am. I remember that moment in every detail and never imagined standing here so quickly. And now I feel a release that makes my heart happy, scared and excited all at once. I trust that it will be something beautiful. Just like these past five years.



1 comment:
I just adore this photo...its so romantic and timeless. The hand...so gentle and warm. Perfect shot.
Post a Comment